Hari Merdeka Wishes, Messages, and Quotes: Independence is a time to celebrate our nation’s achievements and take stock of where we’ve been. Hari Merdeka is an occasion to reflect on the path we’ve taken to get here and to look forward to the future. Here are some wishes and messages for Malaysia’s Independence Day. May success and progress be enjoyed by everyone in our beloved country!
When is Happy Hari Merdeka?
Malaysia Independence Day, also known as “Hari Merdeka” in Malay, is observed on August 31 and commemorates the Malayan Declaration of Independence, which was signed on August 31, 1957.
Happy Hari Merdeka Messages
Wishing you a happy and safe Hari Merdeka! Wishes include happiness, prosperity, long life, good health, and protection from all evil.
Messages to send on Hari Merdeka:
– Wish all Malaysians the best of luck on this special day!
– To celebrate our independence, let’s all enjoy each other’s company and share in our happiness!
– May our country be prosperous and free for generations to come!
– May the best nation win!
– A peaceful and prosperous Malaysia ahead!
– All the best to our beloved countrymen during this momentous day!
– May you have all the happiness in the world.
– May you live a long, healthy life full of happiness and contentment.
– Congratulations on reaching this important milestone in your life!
– May your journey be smooth and prosperous.
Hari Merdeka Wishes, Greetings
Happy Hari Merdeka! We hope you have a happy, prosperous and peaceful day. Here are some of our favorite wishes for this special day:
– May all your dreams come true
– May the joy of life fill your heart every day
– Prosperity and happiness to you in all that you do
– May love be abundant in your life
– We all hope that this day will mark the beginning of a new era of prosperity and peace for all Malaysians.
– May this day serve as an inspiration to all of us to be proud and courageous citizens of Malaysia.
– We pledge our utmost allegiance to the Constitution and the rule of law, and we ask for your support in upholding these values.
– Let us work together to build a better tomorrow for all Malaysians.
Hari Merdeka Day Quotes
“Malaysians, unite! Stand up and be counted. We are a proud people and we will not be dictated to by anyone!” – Mahathir Mohamad
“The day Malaysia attained independence is a special day in our history. It signifies the end of an era of colonialism and the beginning of a new age of freedom, democracy, and prosperity.” – Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad
“Malaysia is not a colony, it is an independent nation that has been through many challenges and tribulations. Thank you for standing by us and helping us to reach this special day.” – Prime Minister Najib Razak
“Today is a very special day for all of us in Malaysia. It’s a day we have waited for so long, and one that we are immensely proud to have emerged victorious from.” – Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi
“This Independence Day is about celebration, redemption, and taking our country forward into the future. Let’s pledge to uphold the values of democracy, justice, and human rights, and work together to make Malaysia an even better place for everyone.” – President Datuk Seri Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
Malaysia Independence Day WhatsApp Status
We have shown our colonial overlords that we are capable of achieving freedom.
Let us all work together to help our great nation progress. Malaysia’s National Day, Happy Hari Merdeka!
As a sovereign nation, independence gave us the chance to govern the country based on our ideals, aspirations, and dreams.
There is no country that is without flaws, it must be built up. Malaysia’s National Day, Happy Hari Merdeka!
#MalaysiaIndependenceDay Celebrate the independence of Malaysia with some of the best photos and stories from all over the country!
#MalaysiaIndependenceDay Celebrating our independence from the British Empire! Thank you for all your support, we will never forget it! #MYFirstDayAsAnIndependentNation
#MalaysiaDay Celebrates the independence of Malaysia from British colonialism on August 31, 1957.
#MerdekaIndependenceDay Celebrates Malaysian independence day with pride and joy!
#MalaysiaIndependenceDay Celebrates our nation’s journey from being a British colony to an independent country!
Thank you for all your support! #ThankYouPrimeMinister #East Malaysia #West Malaysia